- SS Credit 7.1: Heat Island Effect, Non-Roof
- EA Credit 1: Optimize Energy Performance
- MR Credits 1.1&1.2: Building Reuse, Maintain 75-95% of Existing Walls, Floors, and Roof
- MR Credits 2.1&2.2: Construction Waste Management, Divert 50-75% from Disposal
- MR Credits 3.1&3.2: Materials Reuse, 5-10%
- MR Credits 5.1&5.2: Regional Materials
- ID Credit 1: Innovative Design
- LEED Canada Credit 8: Durable Building
Limestone has a large variety of natural colors including buff, gray and a full color blend of both.
Extremely durable, long lasting, maintenance free stone. The color of the stone is maintained throughout the life of the product.
All natural oolitic stone is of average density and largely composed of aragonite and mineral calcite.
Limestone is easier to fabricate than other building stones, which gives architects the freedom to design without limitations.
Limestone is readily available and can be on site in a matter of weeks.